Monday, April 18, 2011

The Real Cost of Dating in America; Don't Bank on Your Assumptions

Wish I could share this with the last guy I stopped dating...I think he was one of those guys who seemed a little overly concerned with money, or as the old saying goes, just not that into me.  Anyway, for one reason or another, seemed to be feeling the $$ pressure (that I don't feel like I put on anyone).

In all reality, I'm kind of intimidated by expensive nights out, and rarely impressed with someone throwing money around.  And, to be honest, don't especially feel comfortable or enjoy spending time staring into another's eyes over a dimly lit tablescape. If given the choice of dinner at a nice restaurant or people watching at any random location throughout the city, I choose cheapo people watching. At least that way you can find common grounds between one another that is far more interesting than, 'So, how's the pasta?' The Real Cost of Dating in America; Don't Bank on Your Assumptions

No comments:

Post a Comment