Saturday, December 18, 2010

Yep, that pretty much sums me up....

Went out with Danger last night, and it turned into one of those random awesome nights that I love....had some Christmas shopping to do so we hit a couple stores before meeting some other kids at Mickey's.  It may be my new favorite warm bar...so thankful for a place that not only serves cold beverages but also believes in setting the thermostat at something higher than 47 degrees. 

So today is a typical Saturday morning at 3509.  I decided last night that I was going to do some baking for my ol friends at the dinger. I start with clearing the counter of Busch Light cans so I can get my bake on and roll out some gingerbread men...I only made gingerbread girls, btw.  I bring my laptop into the kitchen so I can crank my itunes up so I can rock out to something besides my Hillary Duff Christmas album...jamming out to angry 90's music (Green Day, Blink 182, Everclear) while wearing a high vis yellow tshirt (very domestic looking) is just about as close as you can get to summing me up in one sentence.  I take a break to download some old school country and add Desert Rose Band to my Reba playlist...break out into dance at 'One Step Forward'. 

Quick check of facebook, are you f'n kidding me. I wish there was a facebook setting that would automatically remove posts that had anything to do with a kid taking a shit in the potty, vaginal stretching due to child birth, the % effaced (don't even  want to know what this is) someone is, or the beginning of some asshole's pathetic pity party...Oh, Mark Zuckerburg, you have a lot on your to do list, don't you?  If I really wanted to know the ins and outs of childbirth, my sister told me to read Jenny McCarthy's book, apparently it's disgusting, but real.

I just wrapped a couple Christmas presents and the cookies are done....just got a text message from someone who was supposed to be out of my life....I think I'll go to the gym and play the avoidance game, once again.   Only 8 days till Kwanza!

No comments:

Post a Comment